Sign in or
Whats Next for GIBU
- Externalizing Innovation Exchange (connecting to Jerry's work with calls/modules)
- Helping to define what 'Green Innovation for Business' actually means
- Connecting to Sustainable Silicon Valley and other regional communities of practice
- Inventorying what people actually need and what's possible
- Link events (Green Software, Green Business Camp, Lean and Green) on-line and off
- Strategic thinking document: develop lessons learned and next steps
- How to continue connections? (Mostly up to people to take initiative, but EDF could support in some way)
- Small groups/interest-based tracks
- How to combine methods (unconference, case studies, World Cafe, etc.) to achieve impact and continuity
- Seed funding and design competition to support ideas sparked at Unconferences
- Connecting more effectively with existing groups to leverage their events, partnership, sponsorship (New Voice for Business, Net Impact, Green Chamber)
- What are the "stakes in the ground" (projects that make sense)?
- Website with lessons learned, practical stories, resources
- What is technology that SUPPORTS ACTION, INNOVATION and COLLABORATION (a wiki is basically a warehouse)
- Create collective best practices (through groups, summary doc, on-line/web)
- How do we link communities of 'communities of practice'?
- It's important to not silo/separate out the green business economy: How do we integrate rather than segregate these practices?
- Connect business model and opportunities for revenue generation--what is value proposition for GIBU 2010?
- Need to recruit others-there are major sectors NOT represented here
Latest page update: made by edf_innovex
, Apr 22 2010, 10:13 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: Solutions Labs 2010
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page