Sign in or
Large Group Debrief / Thanks & Reflections (4:00 PM)
- Sign up or partnering, mentoring, coupling of corps ("eco-match.com")
- See wiki as place to meet and collaborate on topics discussed today
- Add links, information and any other resources to wiki
- Do people move beyond these sessions towards action, and how is that tracked? How do we circle back? (Some groups did come out of the Duke event.)
- GIBN serves as a guide, but everyone is encouraged to keep the communication and the connections live - to get what each wants out of the event
- Take models discussed in group and make them real!
- Change - is there legislative action that can be taken to move these ideas forwards? To move the initiatives of orgs with similar ideas?
- REAMP (EE work and policy initiatives); EPS, DOT, HUD sustainability policy, etc.
- EE and property tax
- How can we use social media to take the questions from this event to more players?
Latest page update: made by edf_innovex
, May 21 2010, 4:41 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by edf_innovex
151 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page